Workplace AED Programs
Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Financial Institutions, Medical & Dental Clinics or Recreational Services
We can provide everything needed to set-up and maintain an AED Response Program at your facility
- Competitive, Factory-Direct Pricing
- Accessories & Storage Options
- Group & Quantity Discounts
- Optional On-Site CPR/AED Training
The Power to Save Lives is in Your Hands
Empower Your Workplace to Save Lives
Discover why workplaces trust Powerheart® AEDs
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) accounts for 13 percent of all workplace fatalities and is the leading cause of death in the United States. Are you prepared to respond to an SCA emergency? From global organizations to small businesses, organizations have entrusted Cardiac Science to be their automated external defibrillator (AED) provider, and assist with implementing and managing their entire AED programs.
The importance of AEDs
Investing in AEDs and making early defibrillation a part of your emergency-response plan is important. Here’s why:
- Defibrillation within three minutes of SCA increases the chances of survival to 70 percent. A shock within one minute of collapse raises the survival rate to 90 percent.
- Calling 911 is necessary but the wait for first responders may take too long. The average call-to-shock time in a typical community is nine minutes.
- OSHA now recommends AEDs in the workplace, and legislation in your state may require workplaces to provide them.
The critical factor? Having an AED within reach. Fast.
The law is on your side
AEDs are quickly becoming common safety devices within the workplace. Not only that, they represent good business practice for protecting employees and customers from SCA.
The Cardiac Arrest Survival Act provides AED users and owners with liability protection. As added protection, the Cardiac Science indemnification agreement is included–among the strongest in the industry – with each Powerheart AED.
AED Heroes: David Lloyd Leisure Fitness Clubs
One of Europe’s largest fitness clubs, David Lloyd Leisure (DLL) is responsible for employee and customer safety in multiple highvolume locations. With more than 440,000 members, the company receives 25 million club visits a year. Since 1998, the DLL staff has used Powerheart AEDs to save the lives of more than 100 people.
“Our feeling is every fitness facility should have an AED, even if there’s no legal requirement,” said Caleb Brown, health and safety office at DLL. “AEDs have become so affordable, easy to deploy and learn so this is really easy for a health club to do – they’ve already got team members available.”
Let Us Help You Save a Life!