AEDs in Fire and EMS
We can provide everything needed to set up, maintain or expand your AED Response Program
- Low State-Contract Pricing
- Accessories & Storage Options
- Group & Quantity Discounts
- Optional On-Site Training
The Power to Save Lives is in Your Hands
Empower Your First Responders to Save Lives
Discover why fire and EMS professionals trust Powerheart® AEDs
As an emergency first responder, you know that time is of the essence when you’re called to the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) – a condition that kills more than 369,000 people annually in the United States alone.1 Because the only effective treatment for SCA is an immediate shock from a defibrillator, you must provide emergency care to the victim quickly. The Powerheart G5 AED can help you provide life-saving therapy.
Designed for professionals
Whether it is located on an engine, in a supervisor vehicle, or in the jump bag of a rural first responder, the Powerheart G5 is ready for quick, simple operation in demanding environments.
This AED is designed with emergency first responders in mind and provides you with:
- Advanced prompt configuration for professional responders and enhanced prompting for lay responders in the community.
- Variable escalating energy that determines the electrical impedance of each patient to customize the energy level delivered and escalates the energy delivery if the patient does not respond to the first shock.
- Sub-10 second shock time to decrease hands-off time.
- Synchronized shock to effectively convert abnormal heart rhythms.
- Customizable settings to match your medical director’s shock and CPR protocols today, and the flexibility should they change in the future.
- Event data that can be collected via a standard USB stick or USB cable, which can expedite uploading critical data and help speed up transfer of care.
An ideal partner
Cardiac Science understands what it means to be Rescue Ready®. Perhaps this is why we have built successful relationships with fire and EMS departments across the country.
Adding AEDs to the budget
Budget constraints and state tax laws can delay funding for AED deployments. Our Certified AED Specialists have the experience to help implement your AED initiative. We have teamed with departments of every size to outfit stations, fire apparatuses, medic units, and fire staff vehicles with Powerheart AEDs.
No department is the same. We have been successful in leveraging a number of approaches to help many departments develop their AED programs.
Let Us Help You Save a Life!